On the occasion of the international Safer Internet Day (SID), we remind you – if you haven’t already done so – enable two-factor authentication on your account!
Do you want your Intername account to be secure? We have some tips for you. We hope you will start applying them today so that your data and domains are safe!
- Do not use popular passwords (like 123456, Damian, UnitedKingdom, qwerty)
- Do not use passwords that are easy to crack (use a minimum of 12 characters and insert special characters such as !@#$%, numbers and upper and lower case letters)
- Do not share your access codes with anyone
- Do not use the same passwords for different services (in particular to your e-mail inbox)
- Change your password from time to time
- Use tools that will tell you if your login details have been breached or leaked (like https://haveibeenpwned.com/ or https://passwords.google.com/checkup/start)
- Check that the address bar of your web browser indicates an encrypted connection (padlock symbol) and that the URL of the site where you are logging in is correct
- Use two-factor authentication (for your Intername account, once you have logged into our service, you will enable it here)
If you forget your password for our service or wish to change it, you can always go to the module for generating a new password: