E-mail client configuration
We offer free webmail clients for each hosting account. They can be accessed from anywhere in the world via any web browser.
Most popular webmail client Roundcube can be accessed with the following URL (depends on your server number):
You can also access it via individual addresses for the attached domains:
Outlook, Thunderbird, etc.
To configure an external e-mail client, use the following settings:
- incoming/outgoing mail server: s[n].bptech.pl (where [n] is your server number, e.g. s31.bptech.pl)
or simply your attached domain (e.g. your_domain.com)
- IMAP/SMTP port for incoming/outgoing encrypted mail: 993/465
- IMAP/SMTP port for incoming/outgoing unencrypted mail: 143/587
- POP3/SMTP port for incoming/outgoing encrypted mail: 995/465
- POP3/SMTP port for incoming/outgoing unencrypted mail: 110/587
All servers require username and password authentication. The username is always the full email address. If using an encrypted connection, check acceptance of all certificates.go back to main support page